quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

Deep inside



"Hey there you, way out there in the distance
Can you hear me?
Are you there?"
(Sleep; Savatage)


Whispers......what´s wrong with you? Did you loose yourself searching for your happiness?
Or did you hope more than you get?
Don´t forget, there´s a beatiful garden just waiting for your care.....alone or not.

I hear this words and I hope for this peace.......where did I loose my happiness? Where did I put my unconditional smile?

I walk through forests, skies, known faces and sounds, I see the colors and feel the smells of my childhood and I pray to find myself.

There´s no sorrow when you choose to live intensely......but I wouldn´t know how to live differently......nobody told me how to feel less, how deep a word can be, how good is a smile and how wonderful is the love! I just lived and learnt.

I´m trying to scape of this crazy world but sometimes I´m so crazy than this fucking world

Sometimes my sun shines green, blue, black.....

Sometimes my truth changes and some beliefs just go away

Sometimes my lies change and my truth just look at me and goes away

Deep inside me I know that my road has no end and my soul wants to be always a sunshine

And that all my dreams won´t fade away because I believe, because I believe in me.

And when I have no idea about what I need to be, or want to be or how to be....ah, so I listen to a music or a lot of and then I know that there´s more and I have the power to change some routes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário