sexta-feira, 30 de julho de 2010

Just close your eyes


Ei, brother in love, I remember you in these moments
....when I can´t hold on and get sick of this lonely sadness
You´re my angel, my redemption
"hey, there you, way out there in the distance
can you hear me?
Are you there?"

Your eyes call me back to myself, to my essence
Thank you, brother in love, brother in life, for all the time
I look for your words, for your patience, for your purity
I close my eyes and I feel that you understand me
I close my eyes and I hear one of the musics that we sing together, loud, intensely, with our heart

Yeah, that´s right, the difference is that we make things happen with our heart
Believe me, some day I´ll compose a song for you and do you know why? Because for me music is heart, felling, honesty, complicity, friendship and all the good things that make me feel alive

Oh, please, when we smile together it´s like we have a very old history
And there´s no way to listen Chris Cornell and don´t remember some thoughts that we share
Please don´t say that all these things will die some say.....I believe in everlasting brothers in love.....I really believe.

Close your eyes and just know that I´ll always be there for you, always.
Hope you find this words and know that our link is something very special.....love for life, love for the truth of our eyes. I know that you´ll understand.

See you soon.....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário