domingo, 27 de março de 2011

Miss you brother in love


I won´t forget you my friend

A friendship love like this doesn´t happen everyday

I won´t forget your deep blue eyes

I remember all the laughs, all the song musics, each hug, each face to face


No, even when there´s a long time that we don´t talk each other, I remember you and you stay in my heart

Shared thoughts, shared tears, shared life conflicts

Oh, I miss you, be sure about it


No distance could keep us apart


Brothers in love, only us and nobody else

Brothers of mind

Brothers of soul


I know, we´ll always be fighting against the ignorance, making questions about this damn complicated life....that we love by the way rsrsrsrs

I know, we never calm down....only when eyes like ours cross our life

I miss our argues and our discussions and our laugh


I wish you read these words and remember those good moments, kept in our minds and hearts.

Thank you for being this unforgetable brother in love, the only one.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário