sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2015

Pieces of words

where are you
when the silence comes?
Where are you when the pain calls your name?
The peace is coming
I can feel it
and I can´t complain
It´s more about my voice
and my spirit
that claims for peace
reveal the face
that I cover now
I´ll remember tomorrow
because the reality exists
wherever it happens
deep
inside
I
was 
made
of
light
Your star
Why are you so distant now?
The unknown
 that takes my breath away
and simply goes away
and I´m here now 
waiting for your words
or maybe for mine
I want to contact my soul again
and feel my existence
as nothing else could be
only now
Leave me with my loneliness
I need it
It´s all about choices
and hearing the voice of your soul
and being honest 
because no one can hold in its arms the truth of others soul
listen to my broken heart
I´m trying to find a medicine
that takes away the pain other people brought me and I couldn´t send to the universe
to become pure energy
and love
I like the old dice
that shows me the same...always....in a different perspective
because it´s all about your eyes
and what you want to see
and how deep your soul can go
and you allow it to
Nothing seems to be real
when you lie to yourself
because nothing stands on their own if its soul is empty
no medicine can take the pain if it´s not allowed
Loneliness come and stay
Because the peace is close
I can feel it
I want it
I need it
Stay close to me
I would forget your face, but not your soul
your presence
your existence
because you are with me since a long time ago
maybe since the beginning
and nobody can separate us
because our truth is the love that join us, melt us in one strong and ethereal spirit
no rule can affect us
that´s why there´s no regret
no sin can judge this love
because it´s bigger than us
it´s the song
the one that nobody else can sing
but us
take me in your arms
and make me remember why I didn´t give up earlier
why I had chosen this life
I want to remember
I´ve lost the words for so long time that I want to take drugs and bring me to life again
nobody can save me
except....me...myself....the "I" that I want to forget sometimes
that I blame for everything wrong that I do
I need to set me free
I want to fly
even if it´s the last time I see who I love
because the love goes through
transcends
shows another state of existence
even when the darkness tries to make us believe in blindness
even when lightness tries to make us believe in salvation
all that I want
is
bring me to black
bring me to the voice that takes my heart
bring to the black that I can´t understand
bring to me to the black that I can´t accept
stop fighting, my warrior
the war is over
or has just began
well, you don´t know
so please go back home and open the window and be able to see the horizon and be astonished
because that´s part of life´s beauty
close your eyes
feel your lips
touch your hands
and remember that you still exists


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário